Re: Z Dutton – Acceptance of Dutton cousins invitation

From: <Dokn@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Z Dutton – Acceptance of Dutton cousins invitation
Date: 1998-07-25 23:03:06
In a message dated 98-07-25 21:51:39 EDT, bbrown31@bellsouth.net writes:

<< I accept your invitation to join the Dutton gang. Already I'm acquainted
with
 Myra Borden and Kay Shirah, both descendants of Stephen.

Welcome

Lordie Lordie....now a cousin on the other side married into my Dutton side
too.
My family lova cousin........grin.....and everyone wonders what is wrong with
me...smile.

Glad to have you with us.  You are going to love this bunch.

I really do have to go now.  Don is hanging onto my shirt collar and saying
this is the last call for the bus........tee hee.......as I hang on to my
keyboard.  He will not let me take my puter with me.

Y'all keep on looking........and I look forward to seeing you in a
WHOLE...week.
Ok OK OK  Don I am coming..........
Bye yall
Love cousin Judy