Re: ZDUTTON —-S B Dutton

From: <Cybearval@aol.com>
Subject: Re: ZDUTTON —-S B Dutton
Date: 1998-07-30 10:45:39
Eula and everybody else,
     I think that the SB Dutton you are seeing is my Silas Benton Dutton from
the
Franklin County, TN, Sewanee area.  Here is where I got this info:  He and
Chesley,
his uncle, served for the South.
     TENNESSIANS IN THE CIVIL WAR----PART 2
     Dutton, Abraham-------Pvt. K. Co. 40th Inf.
     Dutton, Alexander-----Pvt. K. Co.  40th Inf.
     Dutton, Chesley J.-----Pvt. J.  Co.  17th Inf.
     Dutton,  Ephraim------- Pvt. A Co.  9th Cav.
     Dutton, Minister J------Pvt. K Co.   40th Inf.
     Dutton, M. P.------------Pvt. K Co.    40th Inf.
     Dutton P. S.-------------Pvt. B. Co. 2nd Inf. Bn.
     Dutton, Silas B--------  Pvt. 1  Co.  17 th Inf.
     Dutton, Wiley---------   Pvt. E Co. 24th Inf.
I know that Silas B and Chesley are definitely my Duttons.  I am pretty sure
that the
Ephraim and Wiley are also my Duttons.  Cannot identify the others.  Can any
of you?
     Can any of you connect your Duttons with a Chavers/Chavours/Shavers name?
How about a Lynch?
My mama Dutton, Mary, who was probably the Cherokee, may have had that name.
     Joseph, thank you for allowing me to remain in your group.  I know that I
don't
belong, but the only way that I can find out who my Duttons are is by finding
out
who they aren't.  Forget about  what happended.  I have.
     Thanks.
     Artie

Leave a Reply