Re: ZDUTTON – Susie's Post on Thomas Dutton

From: <Cybearval@aol.com>
Subject: Re: ZDUTTON – Susie's Post on Thomas Dutton
Date: 1998-07-31 00:04:00
Susie,
     I was reading your post on the Thomas Dutton that married Mary Brooks.  I
had
just got done typing up the Black Dutch article.  When I saw that Itawamba ,
MS,
it rang a bell.  In Jimmy Crane's Black Dutch article, he mentions that
someone
said that Duttons were Black Dutch and also that many people in the back roads
of his home country, ITAWAMBA , COUNTY, MS. were Black Dutch.  Thomas's
son, Thomas, married Mary Catherine Bates in 1853 in ITAWAMBA COUNTY, MS.
Do you think there may be a connection here and maybe my papa Dutton was kin
these Duttons?
Artie

Leave a Reply