Dutton pictures

From: Richardson <richardson-decatur-al@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Dutton pictures
Date: 1998-08-01 21:33:31
--=====================_902039611==_

Everybody,

I just mailed out several pictures of the William Zachariah Dutton family
of Lawrence County, Ala. to a few of you who requested them. William
Zachariah Dutton was the son of Stephen, the son of Zachariah, Sr.  Does
anybody else want a copy of them?

Also, I have an old picture of my great-grandfather, Rev. Dan M. Dutton,
made about 1910. The file is so small that it'll only take a second to
download, and I have no qualms about posting it to everyone. I'm attaching
it to this e-mail.

Cousin Joe

Original Eudora Attachment File: c:eudoraattachDDutton1.jpg

Leave a Reply