Re: ZDUTTON Discussion Group? (Test post)

From: HILLN01@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us
Subject: Re: ZDUTTON Discussion Group? (Test post)
Date: 1998-06-30 10:01:13
Thanks for your note; I'm the novice in the bunch, so please pass along my
note: I'm on the Tn Education net and it sometimes goofs, but mostly I get
my letters. It is such a long address and everything MUST be perfect-please
note the HillN, then a zero. If you put an alphbet 'O', the address won't
work.  My linage comes from Zacariah's son, Jarrett DUTTON, who married in
1820 to Charity DcDaniel.Their daughter Mary DUTTON, born 1824, married
John B. BROWN 1824-1881; Their son William Boyd BROWN 1849-1906; Their
daughter, Lona Ethel BROWN 1882-1964, married William Edward DuVall
1875-1928;Their son Marvin Allen DuVall 1905-1987, married Dessie Lamoys
McMILLIAN 1912-1966 and then out of 11 children there was I...Nona DuVall
June 12, 1938-, married to Murray E. HILL, and now married to Bill E. GOLD.
I live at 1700 Old Farmington Rd. Lewisburg, TN 37901 (931) 359-2277.  All
my ancestors lived in Itawamba Co. MS; All except William Boyd Brown are
buried there. I teach high sschool Health Occupations and am a Registered
Nurse working almost evrey day this summer at the hospital. I certainly
love reading all your notes. Thanks Joseph. Love to all, Nona

 hcwoni8N

Leave a Reply