Dutton Confusion

From: <DuttonNC@aol.com>
Subject: Dutton Confusion
Date: 1998-08-20 19:51:12
I'm a little confused.  I need some clarification on some of the Dutton
information I have received.  Me being in N.C. and kind of the outsider of all
you Alabama Duttons I am haveing  a time trying to sort out who is who on
these msgs.  I really appreciate all the good information I have recieved and
am hungry for more, but in some case I don't know who on earth you talking
about.  When you are dealing with common names like James (mine) it s easy to
get confused.  Pleas keep this in mine when sending all fine information.  If
you could connect thes descendents to their ancestor from Z. Dutton it would
help.

Cousin James

Leave a Reply