Re: Z Dutton/Jeremiah Dutton

From: Sue Dutton Rodgers <oldolls@ipa.net>
Subject: Re: Z Dutton/Jeremiah Dutton
Date: 1998-08-31 15:12:35
Well, now isn't this interesting!?  I have just recently been in touch with
Walter Lundstein who descends from Jeremiah Dutton (my line).  In fact, just in
the last several days I sent a family file to Walter.  He has not mentioned a
connection to Zachariah, but I am intrigued by the mention of a family album.  I
am not aware of such an album in existence in my line of Duttons.  I will
certainly check this out immediately.

James, can you give me a date for this message???  I think there is a
possibility that my Jeremiah and Zachariah have some connection, but I have
nothing to substantiate that.  Jeremiah was b. abt 1745-50 and Zachariah was
born ca. same time frame.  I am emailing cuzzin Walter right after I send this
off.  Will keep the group posted on his answer!  Susie

DuttonNC@aol.com wrote:

> Here is something I pulled off the internet.
>
> From: WLundstein@aol.com
>
> Here is his msg.  I have a family album that notes a Zachariah(maybe the
> senior?) as related to John Dutton. b.1775, Greenville Co. S.C., but I don"t
> have any other facts.  John"s father was Jeremiah, b. 1745, Orange Co.
> Virginia;.  It seems logical that names like Zachariah and Jeremiah might be
> related.  Certainly these ;lnames are rare in the Dutton family trees I have
> studied.
>
> Does any of this make sense.  I know of no connection of a Jeremaih Dutton
> being associciated with Z.Dutton.  Can somebody straighten me out on this.
>
> James(confused)Dutton

Leave a Reply