DUTTON…ANSON COUNTY

From: Dokn@aol.com
Subject: DUTTON…ANSON COUNTY
Date: 1998-09-18 20:48:36
Hi  Gang

I told Margaret that everyone must be back in school.  All of my mail lists
are very quiet right now.  I know from September to December 25 our business
is full swing and we hardly have time to breathe, so I just assume everyone
else is stretched out too.....late hours not enough time to play.    :-(

James
Are you going to the Anson County Genealogy meeting Sunday?

Joseph
Hope you are having a good year in school, but we would like to hear from you
once in awhile!!

Everyone
Do I have everyone that I should have on my list?

Hope y'all have a good weekend.  I am going to the Pee Dee Horticulture show
tomorrow.  I want to learn more about medicinal plants.

Judy Norwood Knight
daughter of Mary Ellen Broach Norwood
daughter of Myrtle Mae Dutton Broach

Leave a Reply