ZDUTTON – First Post

From: Richardson <richardson-decatur-al@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: ZDUTTON – First Post
Date: 1998-06-26 00:03:36
Cousins,

Most of you know me, I think, but let's start out formally.

I am Joseph Thomas Richardson. I was born and raised in Decatur, Morgan
County, Alabama, where a couple of the sons of Zachariah Dutton and their
descendants eventually ended up. I've always had pretty close ties to my
Dutton family, which recently led to my interest in the history of the
family. My great-grandfather, Rev. Dan M. Dutton, was a very good man, and
has left to me a heritage which I am proud of. Daniel Moody Dutton was the
son of James Zachary Dutton, and he was the son of William Dutton, who was
the son of Zachariah. William was probably Zachariah's oldest son. He was
born in Charles County, Maryland ca. 1777, and died in Morgan County,
Alabama ca. 1855.

Thanks,
Your cousin,

Joseph Thomas Richardson

The son of Olive Rosemary Aldridge (md. Dr. Thomas Eugene Richardson),
The daughter of Mary Ilva Dutton (md. Milton Maner Aldridge),
The daughter of Rev. Daniel Moody Dutton (md. Laura Bell Minor),
The son of James Zachary Dutton (md. 2nd Mary Jane Flowers),
The son of William Dutton (md. Mary Hogan),
The son of Zachariah Dutton.

Leave a Reply