Tarheel

From: Sue Dutton Rodgers <oldolls@ipa.net>
Subject: Tarheel
Date: 1998-08-26 15:53:29
Wel....l....l. James.  You have a cuzzin here who is a lifetime, died in
the wool Kansas Jayhawk.  A woman possessed during college basketball
season!!!  I'm the sports fan in my marriage, Rex just backs off and
doesn't even TRY to understand anymore.  We can have some lively
discussions come Dec-Mar!!  (I know you can't be a tarheel without being
a basketball fan, James)  Even tho I now live in beautiful Eureka
Springs, Arkansas, I was born and raised in Kansas and both my boys
graduated from the University of Kansas (as did their father, but we
won't talk about that)

Anyone looking for a wonderful vacation spot check out Eureka Spgs.  It
is an old old town built all into the Ozark mountains that surround it.
The downtown area is all original with old limestone buildings, shops
everywhere.  I absolutely love it here.

Oh yea, as an afterthought only (grin) we are an hour from Branson, Mo.
Come and see me!!!  Susie

Leave a Reply