Archives

From: MAKinsley@aol.com
Subject: Archives
Date: 1998-09-18 20:02:34
Dutton Family:

While at the Ft Worth Archives today, I came across some information on a
James H. Dutton in the 1920 census of Rockwall County, Texas. I don't know if
it connects with anyone, but this is what I found.

James H. Dutton age 34 place of birth Alabama, wife or female age 34 Alvis C.
from Tennessee, Perry, age 14 son, Bertha D. daughter age 10, Alvin, son age 7
and  Frederick, son age 4.

Hope to hear from some of you out in cyperspace soon as it has been very quite
here on the homefront. We retired ones have so much time on our hands. Give us
a jingle every now and then.

Love,

Cousin Margaret

Leave a Reply