Re: Reporting In

From: ECol91234@aol.com
Subject: Re: Reporting In
Date: 1998-11-11 14:09:09
Margaret:  Will be remembering you and sending wishes
that you will be feeling better, that Drs. will diagnose
you properly and find something to make you more
comfortable.  Those back problems can be BIG problems.
Hope yours turn out to be SMALL ones.

Everyone Else:  Do not take me off the list either.  I am
covered over with personal concerns right now.  Will get
back to trying to uncover more Dutton info.  in a while.  Will
be going to Florida in January.  When I get there, will
leave behind a lot of the stuff that is consuming my time
now, and will be close to a Latter Day Saints library.

Eula

Leave a Reply