Fwd: G. Dutton Reply

From: Dokn@aol.com
Subject: Fwd: G. Dutton Reply
Date: 1999-02-03 19:30:41

--part0_918088240_boundary

This is Geralds's first request.  Can any of y'all help?I

n a message dated 2/3/99 12:48:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, eaglepd@airnet.net
writes:

<< I received the will from Sue Dutton Rogers this morning.

 I appreciate you looking it up any way.

 I have a problem with some of my information may be you can help, Jarrett
Gerrard Dutton Married Charity McDaniel, their son Zachariah Dutton Married
Mary Emily Rushing.   If you have this line I am having problems with their
children I have conflicting information and a result have a mess.

 Any help would be appreciated.

 Gerald Dutton

--part0_918088240_boundary