ZDUTTON-LM – New member – please add Artie

From: Richardson <richardson-decatur-al@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: ZDUTTON-LM – New member – please add Artie
Date: 1998-07-02 22:13:20
LIST MAINTENANCE -- that's what the LM in the subject means! :)

Gang,

We have a request for a new member! Meet Artie Valerius. I'll let her
introduce herself, but please everyone add her manually to your list, or
copy the "new" list of addresses from the header of this e-mail. Everybody
should have 16 names including themself. You shouldn't be getting back any
returned-to-senders, and you should be receiving mail from 14 people (Julie
and Kaye still haven't responded.) If any of this is negative, just drop me
a note and I'll try to help out.

Here is Artie's address:

Artie Valerius <Cybearval@aol.com>

Thanks,