ZDUTTON – RootsWeb list is almost set

From: Richardson <richardson-decatur-al@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: ZDUTTON – RootsWeb list is almost set
Date: 1999-06-30 22:54:33
Cousins,

I checked out the mailing lists on RootsWeb, and it's a lot easier than
I thought to set one up. It's basically just a few clicks away. I can
get it running within the week.

Before we start--anybody have suggestions for a name? I always figured
it would be "ZDUTTON"--that's what we've always called it; I can't
really remember how that got started. :) My Dad pointed out, however,
that a list called "ZDUTTON" wouldn't be listed with the surname Dutton
in the RootsWeb List Index. Perhaps "DUTTON-Z"? I dunno, I kind of like
"ZDUTTON" better... what do you all think?

Talk to you all real soon,
Cousin Joseph

Leave a Reply