My ZDutton Lineage

From: <LCARCHIVES@aol.com>
Subject: My ZDutton Lineage
Date: 1998-06-26 10:21:37
J.T. ask that everyone introduce themselves.  My name is Myra Thrasher Borden.
My lineage goes this way:
Myra Thrasher Borden
Billy Winford Thrasher
William Gaines (Bill) Thrasher
Dellie Mae Dutton Thrasher
Stephenson Jesse Dutton
William Zachariah Dutton
Stephen Dutton
Zachariah Dutton
I regret to say that my Dutton research has not been very deep.  This is a
line that I have not concentrated on very much.  I look forward to hearing
>from all of my cousins and learning more about my DUTTON lineage.  I do
appreciate very much the heritage that my family has left,  seeing that they
had a strong faith in God helps me understand the verse in Hebrews 12:1
"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of
witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth  so easily
beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us."

Thanks J.T. for undertaking this little project to pull us all together for
one purpose.

Myra

Leave a Reply