Fwd: Re: ZDUTTON – William M. Dutton Census Reprint

From: ECol91234@aol.com
Subject: Fwd: Re: ZDUTTON – William M. Dutton Census Reprint
Date: 1999-07-27 15:46:49
--part1_da775ba7.24cf66a9_boundary

Sorry, Joseph, you will get the last part of this twice.  I meant to send it
to the whole group and later realized I didn't.
	In the meantime, I checked the Tucker Cemetery listed in Vol I of the
Walker Co. Volume "Here They Rest".  It is located at Eldridge Area, Dist 2,
T13S   R10W  S18, Copied by Floyd A. Guthrie, 6 Dec 1991.  It has lots of
Tuckers, but none with the right initials.  In fact there weren't many that
with the right names.  I don't have a map of Walker County handy.  Is the
Eldridge area near the Marion line?

Eula

--part1_da775ba7.24cf66a9_boundary

From: ECol91234@aol.com
Full-name: ECol91234
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 14:41:51 EDT
Subject: Re:  ZDUTTON - William M. Dutton Census Reprint
To: richardson-decatur-al@worldnet.att.net

Dear Joseph,
	Thanks for the census information.  I have two of the Walker Co. Gen.
Soc. Cemetery Books, Here They Rest, Vol I and Vol III.   Vol 1 has the
following cemeteries (some of which are very small), Aaron, Beech Grove,
Black, Blanton, Boldo (quite large), Bonner, Bryan, Burton, Burton Bend,
Cedrum Grove, Chapel Hill, Crossroads Ch. of Christ, Davis, Delvecchio,
Duncan Memorial, Frost, Gaddy, Guthrie, Herman, Hillard, Jenkins-Ary,
Johnston, Kansas, Keeton (Nauvoo Area) Keeton (Townley area), Kitchens,
Logan, Lollar, Manasco, Mauldin, Morris, Mt. Hope Bapt., Mt Zion, New
Flatwoods or Liberty Grove Prim. Bapt., Oak Grove, Old New Hope, Palmer,
Pendley, Portzer, Powell Bottoms aka Lindsey, Sims, Smith, Trinity, Tucker,
Unnamed at Eldridge, unnamed at Townley, Waldon, and two Wright Cemeteries.
	Vol. III has larger cemeteries and also has an index of all names at
the back which Vol I does not have.  That volume includes Davis, Gains, New
Prospect, Oakman-Day, Old Flatwoods and Samaria Cemeteries.
	It that helps any......Let me know if you want any info from them.
Eula

--part1_da775ba7.24cf66a9_boundary--

Leave a Reply