ZDUTTON – Meet Kaye

From: Richardson <richardson-decatur-al@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: ZDUTTON – Meet Kaye
Date: 1998-07-06 09:20:48
Cousins,

Kaye Shirah finally managed the time to mail in a few lines a couple of
days ago. Kaye is the first of any of you that I got in touch with. I found
her on the ROOTS surname registry a while back. Kaye, it's okay that you're
so busy--that's the same boat a lot of us are in. I'm going back to school
in a month or so, and I may not have much time for anything! Anyway, I'd
just like to introduce her and welcome her to the group. Thank you,

Love,

Cousin Joseph

Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 08:45:39 -0700
From: Kaye Shirah <kshirah@thomson.net>
To: Richardson <richardson-decatur-al@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: ZDUTTON Discussion Group? (Test post)

>You're a genius!!  I love the discussion group.  You are right though,
>because of my B-U-S-Y life, I don't know how much I will be able to
>contribute, BUT KEEP ME ON THE LIST FOR SURE.  For awhile, I'll probably
>be a "silent" cousin.  I've enjoyed reading all the mail from other
>cousins already, and it's fascinating how you've joined us together.
>Keep up the great work!  And I WILL be in touch, and....
>
>Hi Y'all from:
>
>Kaye Sands Shirah
>556 Shadowmoor Circle
>Thomson, Georgia  30824 (40 East of Augusta, GA)
>706-597-0152
>
>Mother:	Patricia Jane Austin
>GM:	Alma Inez Dutton
>GGF:	Reason Dutton
>GGGF:	William Zachariah Dutton
>GGGGF:	Stephen P. Dutton
>GGGGGF:	William Zachariah Dutton
>
>Myra, I obtained the above lineage info from Glenn Dutton, whom I met
>about 3 years ago.  What a gem!  I've been wondering how to get directly
>in touch with you...guess I am now!
>
>I will contribute when I can, but for awhile, I'll just be reading,
>learning and updating my info!! Thanks to everyone for their interest!!
>
>Kaye

Editor's note: I've never seen Zachariah Dutton, Sr. listed as William
Zachariah--it would be news to me. Where did this data come from? Thanks
for the info, though, Kaye. God bless.

Leave a Reply