Re: ZDUTTON – Meet Kaye

From: <Dokn@aol.com>
Subject: Re: ZDUTTON – Meet Kaye
Date: 1998-07-07 13:04:17
In a message dated 98-07-07 00:13:16 EDT, richardson-decatur-
al@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< >You're a genius!!  I love the discussion group.  You are right though,
 >because of my B-U-S-Y life, I don't know how much I will be able to
 >contribute, BUT KEEP ME ON THE LIST FOR SURE.  For awhile, I'll probably
 >be a "silent" cousin.  I've enjoyed reading all the mail from other
 >cousins already, and it's fascinating how you've joined us together.
 >Keep up the great work!  And I WILL be in touch, and....
 >
 >Hi Y'all from: >>

Welcome Kaye

Don't feel bad, most of us work all the time and don't have much time for
research either, but it its great to have the group if a questions does arise.

Nice to have another cousin.
Cousin Judy

Leave a Reply