ZDUTTON-LM – another NEW MEMBER

From: Richardson <richardson-decatur-al@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: ZDUTTON-LM – another NEW MEMBER
Date: 1998-07-07 13:31:37
Cousins,

We have another new member now, thanks so much to Susie. Thomas Thompson
descends from another branch of the Maryland Duttons--possibly from a
brother of Zachariah. Please add to list manually his address:

Thomas Thompson <thompson-3@worldnet.att.net>

Or, copy the "To" line of this e-mail. I'm sure you know the routine by now.

You should now have 17 members counting yourself for the list included on
your mailing list.

Has anybody still not figured out how to do this? I would like to work it
out so I don't really have to do much to maintain everything. I'm going
back to school next month and I may not have time to. If anybody is having
any kind of trouble, just drop me a note.

Thanks,

Joseph

Leave a Reply