Re: ZDUTTON

From: <Cybearval@aol.com>
Subject: Re: ZDUTTON
Date: 1998-07-07 16:18:58
Hi, everyone,
    I'm Artie.  I've been working on my Duttons for about 3 years now and it
hasn't been easy.  Much of what I have is speculation and family lore.  My
husband , Brad
Vallerius, is the son of Emily Delores Dutton, d. of Charles William Dutton,
son of
Silas Benton Dutton, son of Louise E. Dutton(who is supposed to be part
Cherokee),
daughter of Thomas Dutton, son of Daniel Dutton.
     Husband: Thomas Dutton
     Born:       about 1780                         in SC
     Married:                                            in SC
     Died:       before 1840                        in GA
     Father:     Daniel Dutton
     Mother:    ???
     Wife:       Mary ?????
     Born:       about 1790                         in SC
     Died:       after 1860                           in TN
CHILDREN:
1.  Name:  Patrick Dutton
     Born:    about 1810                            in SC
     Married:                                            in GA
     Died:                                                after 1880
in             MA
     Spouse:   Ellindor
2.  Name:  Wiley J. Dutton
     Born:   about 1815                             in SC
     Married:  January 17, 1843                 in Franklin County, TN
     Died:      February, 1880                    in Conway County, AR
     Spouse:  Evaline Rose
3.  Name:  Louise E. Dutton
     Born:    about 1820                            in SC
     Married:
     Died:    about 1846                             in Jackson County,
AL,Crow Creek Valley
     Father of her son:  Archibald Southerland
    Son:    Silas Benton Dutton, b. 1844
4.  Name:  Thomas Dutton
     Born:    about 1822                             in SC
     Married:
     Died:     in the 1860's----civil war
     Spouse:  Mary E.
5.  Name:  Rebecca Dutton
     Born:  about 1825                               in SC
     Married:
     Died:   after 1885                                in Sewanee, TN,
Franklin County
     Spouse:
     Child: Chesley
6.  Name:  Alisare (Sis) Dutton
     Born:  About 1827
     Married:
     Died:
     Spouse:  ????  Garner
    Until I connected with Susie and Judy, I was beginniing to wonder if these
Duttons
even existed!

Leave a Reply