ZDUTTON — Update on Woody and Betty's Excellent Adventure

From: <Wildwudy@aol.com>
Subject: ZDUTTON — Update on Woody and Betty's Excellent Adventure
Date: 1998-07-11 18:49:07
UPDATE:
     Talked to the cemetery lady in Springtown and she said all records from
the old part of the cemetery had burned (frustrating!) amd there were no
Duttons in her book.   She said the county seat is Weatherford ? not Ft. Worth
? so we will go there to do some research.  Weatherford, TX, county court
house will be a lot easier to find stuff in instead of Ft. Worth.
     I called a William P. Dutton in Springtown and talked to his wife who
relayed my conversation to him.  He didn?t recognize any names I gave him.
His people came from the Ft. Worth area, but interestingly enough had family
>from Alabama.
Betty and Woody

Leave a Reply