Re: ZDUTTON – No mail, and a new contact

From: <Dokn@aol.com>
Subject: Re: ZDUTTON – No mail, and a new contact
Date: 1998-07-12 21:18:20
In a message dated 98-07-12 19:43:19 EDT, Dutton NC writes:

<< Lucy Ann  B. Sept 9, 1844
 Mary Frances Ledbetter  B. Oct 31, 1846
 John Eli B. July 25, 1849
 Martha Jane B. June 6, 1856 (my G Grandmother) (She lived to be 91.)
 Melvina Martin B.Jan 22, 1854
 Sarah Elizabeth B. June 6, 1856
 Cornelia B. Dec 16, 1857
 Louisa B. May 22, 1860  ( She lived to be 106 years old)
 Alice Johston B. Sept 29, 1863  ( She was married to a Joh A. Sullivan who
was murded by Willie Boggan.  This Willie Boggan was the last man to be hung
in Anson Co.  He went to the gallows proclaiming his innocence.
 I don"t have a lot of information on this family but I will try to answer any
question you have.

 James L. Dutton

James
Note Mary Francis Ledbetter....is she one of the sisters who married a Dutton?
Judy

Leave a Reply