ZDUTTON

From: "Rose M. Spencer" <rspencer@soark.net>
Subject: ZDUTTON
Date: 1998-06-27 17:31:59
Joseph:   I have tried to send to list, but it isn't working.   Please pass
on:

	My name is Rose M. Spencer.    The Duttons are in my daughter in law's
family.    She is descended from Zachariah Dutton.    She was born in
Abilene, Taylor Co. TX.  Here is her tree going back:

Burgess Coleen Heslep, b Aug 1953, dtr of
Thomas Borden, Heslep, Jr./ Frances Sealy Crow (1930-       ) (1933 -     )
dtr of
John Franklin Crow/Ida Elizabeth Hamilton (1908-    )  (1914-       ) dtr
of
Andrew Blue Hamilton/Ollie Mae Riddle (1884-?)  (1889-?)  son of
Christopher Columbus Hamilton/Elizabeth A. Dutton (1856-1928) (1850-?) dtr
of
James Dutton/Mary Irwin (1807-1883)  (@1807-?) son of
John Dutton/Omah Parrish (1778-@1855) (@1790-?) son of
Zachariah Dutton/ ______Penn (@1750-1829) (??-@1796))

The wife of Zachariah was a Penn, dtr of William Chandler Penn and
Elizabeth _____,
and sister to Stephen Penn.

If anyone can add to or correct this information, please let me know.    I
am searching for information on the PENN family.

Leave a Reply